Saturday, September 17, 2005

Lots of Sites Linking to Iconoclast Interview

At least once a week I like to Google "Voter Confidence Resolution." On August 9, I posted a handful of links I found this way, including an endorsement by Bev Harris at Black Box Voting. Today I was amazed to discover how many sites have linked to the Lone Star Iconoclast's transcript of the interview I did with Editor-in-Chief W. Leon Smith. Check it out:
Fair Vote.org
VotersUnite!
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Voting Integrity Project
TrueVoteMD
nov2truth.org
CA Clean Money Campaign
In addition, I also discovered the Palo Alto, CA Human Relations Commission had the Voter Confidence Resolution on its agenda (.pdf) this past Wednesday, Sept 14. It is not clear if this is based upon the template language developed on the GuvWurld Blog and adopted (.pdf) by Arcata, CA but here I found contact info for the commission members who I will attempt to reach on Monday.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment Top of Page / GuvWurld Blog Home Page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?