Sunday, April 18, 2004

Terror Strike in U.S. Before Vote Is a Big Concern, Rice Says

NYTimes Article (in GuvWurld archive, links to original)

I think it would have been more appropriate to call this article "Terror Threats Issued by Condi Rice." This is not a new tactic. What makes this worthy of note is that now the official line is fostering concern over an election with an uncertain outcome. Every new basis for expecting election uncertainty is yet another reason to support the Vote of No Confidence resolution.

In the past several days I have had promising conversations with several organizations interested in promoting the resolution. I won't give away anything right now but tomorrow night I expect I'll have some details to share. Please leave comments here or e-mail me to get involved.


Top of Page / GuvWurld Blog Home Page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?