Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Head's Up Portland

I did some advance work on Portland today and the No Confidence Movement was very well received. I spoke with Scott Silver at KBOO and he agreed to air an interview with me on Friday morning, exact time TBA. This exposure is perfect to promote the appearance on "A Growing Concern," Jim Lockhart's public access TV show Friday night at 7pm. Both appearances allow me to promote the public meeting at Laughing Horse Books (3652 SE Division St.) Saturday at noon. I'll make a Portland specific leaflet available for download when the radio interview time solidifies.

Meanwhile, I've put my recent essay "Advocacy Journalism, The Least You Can Do, and The No Confidence Movement" on indymedia.org so that there is a reasonable URL to forward. Read it here: http://newswire.indymedia.org/en/newswire/2004/06/804953.shtml

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment Top of Page / GuvWurld Blog Home Page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?